Answer the questions as quickly as possible, you are being timed.
1. Sucker is to tentacle as finger is to?
2. What is the word coiled inside this circle?
3. Which of these is the odd one out?
4. What is the following word when it is unscrambled?
5. Giant squid are larger than octopi. Colossal squid are larger than giant squid. Therefore, octopi are the smallest of these invertebrates.
6. The picture that best continues the pattern is?
7. Even the most _______ giant squid has its hundreds of suction cups encircled by razor sharp teeth on each of its eight arms.
8. Pick the piece that is missing.
9. Which squid is the odd one out?
10. What is the closest meaning to the word invertebrate?
turning a troublesome child upsidedown
the unidentifiable hard bits in your cereal
a spineless animal
um, something to do with squid, right?
Currently online: 8 humans, 1 squid, and a soybean.